— Students working on the Wikipedia course project —
- The final due date for the group project is Thursday, June 8.
- Please don’t send me a report! Send only your link to your (more or less) finished web page.
- Here is an example I wrote myself: Seoullo_7017_Skypark
- Remember that you are writing an encyclopedia entry and not an essay. Do not include your personal opinion; include only facts and arguments made by sources you can cite.
- A long entry with no references will quickly be deleted by other editors; a shorter entry is better if every major statement is backed up with a citation (see the one I wrote).
- Do your best; I know this is the first time students have tried this in my classes.