- Review Episode 6 of MUL below and answer the question(s).
- On Wednesday, June 13 you will be submitting a written assignment on one of the issues discussed in Episodes 1-6. Write a paper of about 750 words discussing how this problem is a factor at Hanyang ERICA, and how it might be solved. Be specific and do some research– “The university should fix poor eating habits by encouraging students to eat better” isn’t a realistic or detailed solution.
Choose one of the following questions and write a post of about 100-200 words answering it. There are no right or wrong answers; give your opinion, or respond to someone else’s post.
- “Education is not something you buy or receive—it must be earned, just like fitness.” What does this mean, and how is becoming educated like becoming physically fit?
- Write an imaginary e-mail to a professor to ask for something, using polite language; or, write an imaginary cover letter for an internship or program.
- If asked in an interview, “what is your greatest weakness?”, if you answer “I like to work too hard!” the interview will just think you are lying. What is a better answer that you could personally use yourself?